Even the most experienced dental practitioner is unable to perceive those tiny pieces of tissue or other substances in the dentures that can trigger inflammation. Indeed, sometimes the cavity of the canal itself is so extreme in shape or size that it can not be fully examined without a microscope.
Microscopic examination can be used to find out where and how to prepare the tooth cavity, and then complaints are no longer reoccurring.
Complicated root treatments are performed in our surgery using a special dental operating microscope. Thus, root canals that are otherwise unnoticeable to the naked eye become visible and easily manageable. Our physicians can perform successful interventions in difficult cases far beyond the limits where general dental practice would already fail.
Using LABOMED microscope during root canal treatment :
• the internal anatomy of the tooth can be seen in a magnification of 10 to 25 times.
• minuite cracks not visible to the naked eye can be discovered in the tooth.
• the intervention may be minimal invasive, meaning that during treatment, only the least amount of intact gums is removed, thereby reducing the risk of future fracture.
• root canals otherwise not visible to the naked eye can be treated and canals of a non-traditional form can also be perfectly cleaned.
• the old, poorly functioning root seals can be completely removed.
• using the LABOMED microscope instruments broken into the root canal are much more likely to be safely removed as well.
Microscopic root treatment is one of the most precise interventions. It is more time-consuming than a traditional root treatment, a session can last up to 1-1.5 hours. However, it is important to know that top-quality root filling as a result is more important than anything else.
It is not only the rescue of one teeth, but at the same time, we can prevent the formation of future inflammation and the complications following from inflammated foci. By conventional methods, it is possible that in a complicated case 6-7 sessions are necessary with drugs replaced in one root canal. Using LABOMED operating microscope usually 2-3 treatments are sufficient.